ICCE Account CreationOctober 04, 2017
With over 100 communities and thousands of businesses represented in ICCE’s membership, we strive to connect local chambers to the trends, education and best practices that will improve business communities across Iowa.
Membership in ICCE has many advantages including professional training, executive orientation, scholarships and more. Some of these benefits come from using the membership Information Center (MIC) when you log into the ICCE website. This online community is a hub for daily interactions, allowing members to access resources and benefits while building integrated relationships with other ICCE members.
Follow the tutorial below to create your login credentials for the ICCE website.
1. Navigate to the ICCE website
2. Click the MEMBER LOGIN button in the upper right of the screen
3. If you already have an ICCE account, use your credentials and log into the website. Once logged in, you will be brought to the members only section.
*Alternately, you can use your social media credentials to log into the site.
4. If you do not have an ICCE account, click on the No login created? Sign up now button located toward the bottom of the screen.
5. You will be directed to this screen where you can use the email on file with ICCE to verify your identity.
Note: Those that already have an ICCE login created will receive a message that an account has already been created. They will be redirected to the login page or to the page where they can request a reminder.
6. If no login account already exists, you will be directed to this screen where you can use the email on file with ICCE as your login name, and create your password.
Once logged in, you will be brought to the members only section.
7. If you click on the Forgot your username/password? button, the system will bring you to this screen where you can use the email address on file with ICCE to reset your password.
8. Once your account is created, you will be allowed immediate access to the Member Information Center.
The Member Information Center (MIC) is an internal website just for our members. It gives you the ability to manage a variety of member activities and participate in shared information from across Iowa.
Edit your company information
Submit jobs, events and news
View best practices in the resource library
Search members for contact information
Contact:Shar Pardubsky, Executive Directoriowachamberexecs@gmail.com, (515) 240-8785