JOIN ICCE PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP
Join the ICCE private Facebook group for the latest information and update. This group is open to all ICCE members: https://www.facebook.com/groups/253823768967873/
ECONOMIC IMPACTS OF COVID-19
- U.S. Chamber Foundation guide to corporate aid
- U.S. Chamber - Quick Take: Coronavirus' Economic Impact
- Economic Data to Watch for Signs of Coronavirus Impact
- Restore Your Economy – Resource Website funded by the U.S. Economic Development Administration (EDA).
- Financial Resources for 501(c)(6) Organizations
- Financial Resources for Small Businesses
RESOURCES FOR BUSINESSES
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- Main Street America Resource Center
- Business Preparedness & Business Continuity
- SBA DISASTER LOAN ASSISTANCE
- The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) updated criteria on states for requesting disaster assistance loans for small businesses impacted by Coronavirus (COVID-19). The relaxed criteria will have two immediate impacts:
- Faster, Easier Qualification Process for States Seeking SBA Disaster Assistance. Historically, the SBA has required that any state or territory impacted by disaster provide documentation certifying that at least five small businesses have suffered substantial economic injury as a result of a disaster, with at least one business located in each declared county/parish. Under the just-released, revised criteria, states or territories are only required to certify that at least five small businesses within the state/territory have suffered substantial economic injury, regardless of where those businesses are located.
- Expanded, Statewide Access to SBA Disaster Assistance Loans for Small Businesses. SBA disaster assistance loans are typically only available to small businesses within counties identified as disaster areas by a Governor. Under the revised criteria issued today, disaster assistance loans will be available statewide following an economic injury declaration. This will apply to current and future disaster assistance declarations related to Coronavirus
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan – Apply online
- Presidential and SBA Agency Declared Disasters - A list of currently declared disasters, the incident, and incident period that are eligible for the SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan.
- SBA Disaster Loan Application Forms - The SBA encourages online application for disaster loans. This list of paper forms with instructions for the SBA Disaster Business Loan Application is provided as a guide to gather the information needed to apply.
- Iowa Workforce Development
- Assistance for employees and employers affected by COVID-19 related layoffs
- Latest information on the state’s workforce department response to the national emergency
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and Unemployment Insurance Benefits for Employers
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and Unemployment Insurance Benefits for Workers
RESOURCES FOR TOURISM
KEEPING THE WORKFORCE HEALTHY AND THE WORKPLACE SAFE
MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES